This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, May 14, 2010

ToDdLeR tImE :P

This morning was extremely stressful on me. :/ I'm better now and that's all that matters. I really want to thank Stefany for being there for me. You are a true friend and I am thankful to have you.
Holli spent her morning watching tv and taking her Gerber Snacks containers and opening them up getting what she wanted out and closing them back up! She is a mess. I am so glad that she was in a good mood.
Well at lunch time we took a nap and we both woke up feeling better. So we went to Zaxby's and got something to eat. Then we went to her Granny's house. She played with Courtney all afternoon.
I'm glad for that too! Well after Joey got home we went to Walmart & got more Gerber Snacks for Holli and animal crackers for Courtney. Then we ate supper with his mama & came home. I'm really glad that today is almost over. I hope tomorrow is WAY better! Well I better go, I think Holli is whinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment