This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Daddy time =)

We got up this morning & since Joey got promoted, he now works Mon-Fri. So...Holli got to spend some time with him! After that we all went to Swainsboro to Granny's. After a while, Joey & I left to go to the races. The track was awful! Joey finished last in the heat race. They worked on the track during intermission. Well Joey started last, got put to the back 3 times (FOR NO REASON!!!) & he still managed to win (:
My daddy finished 2nd but the guy who won was disqualified so technically he won!
(I fell asleep while blogging last night. Thankfully, its on my phone. Lol) I am super excited about going to get a pedicure with Stefany!
Well since it is now Sunday, I havta get ready to go to church for Joey's grandma's birthday luncheon. ((I'll post more later))

No comments:

Post a Comment