This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pulling Up and More!!!

Well since I didn't blog yesterday, I am going to now :) I was too tired last night. We got up and went to work on the race car. Then we left to go get Holli and to wash clothes. I love my house but it was not meant for a dryer and I am not the clothes line type. So while we were at my parents' house I did the laundry. While it was going Joey, Holli and I went for a walk. We walked some and ran some. (Holli was in the stroller) So we got our exercise. Well when we got back, Joey started playing with Holli and she wanted to get on the floor. She has been pulling up some with help and had managed to get on her knees by herself. She showed us what she has learned which is how to crawl up to something and pull all the way up. =D I am so proud. Today she has been pulling up and trying to take "baby steps." Every once in a while, she will turn loose to try to hold her balance. It is so cute.
Today we took her to the Pine Tree Festival in Swainsboro. She slept through most of it! Then she woke up and wanted to be nosy. By that time I was about to heat to death. (Note to Self: Never wear black when you have to walk like that!!) We went out there for the ribs and blooming onions. They are so good! After that we went back and got full and I took my psychology test. I was so afraid I was going to fail. I made an 80 so I am happy. Being a parent and student is tougher than it looks. I never imagined that it would be this hard. I know it will be worth it though. Well I am at the Pinetree 100 now. I am not enjoying the heat or the fact that I had to leave Holli with her Granny because it is too hot for her to be out :( I guess it will be alright. I am hoping that Joey will win tonight. He has worked hard this week even through his pain. He totally deserves it. Well I'll post the results later. (Prolly not the World of Outlaws, I have no idea who they are.) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment