This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Quality Time :)

We went to the race track last night. Since it has been so hot, we left Holli with Joey's mama. Well, I took advantage of the situation & wrote my psychology paper at the racetrack. I had so many people telling how focused I was. Lol.
Honestly after you have a baby nothing distracts you. Anyway, Joey drew #1 and won the heat race and feature. To be honest, watching him was boring. The rest were just funny. Lol.
Since it was late when we got home, we let Holli spend the night with her Granny. I sewed a dress before I went to sleep & Joey fell out watching Jeff Dunham. Well Mrs. Betty said she wasn't going to church but this morning Joey's grandma decided that she wanted to go. She called us and said that she was going to church & that she could take Holli.
So we let her. While they were at church, Joey & I spent some much needed time together.I love spending time with my hubby. He is the most amazing man in the world. (Has to be to put up with me!!) Then me & Joey went over there & I did all of my school work. Joey worked on his race car.

When Holli laid down for her nap, Joey & I ran to Wal-mart to finish birthday shopping :) Now all we have to buy is a potty! (Yes Stefany, Joey wants the one with the gear shifter lmao) We came home & cleaned house while Holli destroyed it. Lol.
I got mine & Joey's room & Holli's room cleaned, vacuumned & steam cleaned. Oh and the hall. Joey got the dishes washed & the refrigerator cleaned out. We fed Holli supper & then ran back to Swainsboro to give Jared his present. Unforunately, I hit an armadillo on the way there.
Well I had no place to go & didn't even realize it was alive until it was TOO late. :( After that I checked on school stuff & made a salad. Joey & I ate while watching Wrong Turn 3. It was gross! Then we started watching Brothers. It seems really good!!!
Now we are in the bed. My snuggle buddy & the two mutts are a sleep! I am looking forward to spending time with Joey on his day off <3
OH BEFORE I FORGET---please DO NOT let your children watch The Wiggles---they sang a song..."The Clap Song"..."I've got the clap & I'm giving it to you..Who wants the clap? I do, I do!" I would DIE if my child started singing that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment