This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tiring :/

Well since Holli spent the night with Ms. Betty last night, I got to sleep in! I got up at like 11 am. I was shocked but it made me feel better. I got ready for Joey's grandma's dinner. It went well.
I was happy to see her out & about, talking & having a good time. Poor Courtney started running a fever. Now she has a kidney infection & I feel sorry for her. I was trying to take care of her while we were there. ((I could hurt her lazy mama))
I started feeling bad so I let Ms. Betty take Holli home with her. I went home & took a nap. I still don't feel really good but I am sure that I will make it. (: Just another day for a parent.
I went to Swainsboro & got some gas & Joey, Andy, & I went out to eat. Its good to spend time with friends ((for those of us that have them) lmao)) Anywho, I'll leave that for another day. We went & got Holli & checked on Courtney. I feel bad for that baby.
When we got home, we put Holli to bed & watched the end of the race.
Now we are in the bed! I have the best husband in the world. He makes me mad sometimes but he is always there for me <3 I can't wait to go to Dublin with Stefany tomorrow (=

No comments:

Post a Comment