This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hump Day

The title of this is exactly what today has been!((The peak of the week)) I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or not. This morning was kinda crazy. Holli got up & refused to take a bath ((after I got the shampoo in her hair))
Then as I took her to her Granny's she brushed her teeth =)
She is little miss independent! When we got there she decided Courtney & Granny were more important than me. ((I don't mind )) Then I remembered it was Joey's grandma's birthday! So Ms. Betty had a few visitors. I went to Harvey's & from the looks of that place you would swear it was either Christmas or Thanksgiving ((unfortunately for us it was just super saver wednesday))
Well, when I got back I cooked a Pig Pickin Cake. It was alright but it wasn't the best.
Then I talked to my hubby. He is crazy. There are days when I want to kill him but I do love him. =) Later on, I went to school & we did our med terms test. I made an 87. I am mad because I should be making A's but I haven't failed anything so...
Right now I am looking forward to two things, one being my doctor's appointment & my pedi with Stefany ((my best fin --how Courtney says it))
The cute thing about that youngin is that she'll start walking & turn around & say, "Mon buddy." to Holli, who will chase her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment