This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Presentation Day :)

Last night was crazy! Holli kept screaming in her sleep. I guess she was having nightmares! So..when we got up (early) this morning she was in an awful mood. :/ We sat around the house until about 10 & then we went to see her Grandma. :) She was excited to see her.
Well I bought some Hollister Oceanside Super Skinny Legging Jeans & they are super tight :/ That stuff came today. After awhile daddy asked if we wanted to ride to the machine shop with him & we did. Holli went to sleep on the way.
Way before we got there she woke back up. We stopped at Ryan's to eat. I seriously doubt I'll EVER go back! Awful service & food. Holli pitched a fit & threw all of her food on the floor. I kinda felt sorry for our SLOW waitress.
She wouldn't even offer to clean the table. I had to go find another one to do it.
Anywho, I left Holli with her grandma while I went to Sandersville to do my presentation for English.
I guess it went well. I hate getting nervous! Ugh. Had fun with Stefany. She is my best friend! I know we have had problems before but who hasn't??? Even me & Joey have had problems, like with any "good" relationship they normally get resolved & FAST.
Sometimes I don't know what I would do without her! :) Even Holli loves her :D
Well when I got home, I attempted to start on my stupid SCT 100 work but apparently Office 2007 Home & Student Edition doesn't have Access! Oh well, I am trying to download a trial for Professional 2007. I absolutely HATE that class!!! I am ready for the next 3 weeks to go by. Anywayz, Holli & Joey are sleeping & I should probably be doing the same! I am amazed by the fact that Holli will be 11 months old tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment