This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pinetree 100

Ok I said I would post the results so here goes: Road Warrior: 65 TJ Purvis, 121 Pearson Lee Williams, 1 (I dk who he is).Mini Stock: 69 Timmy Thompson, 55 Terry Cox, 92 Joey Schoen. Pure Stock: 24 Roger McKenzie, 24B Alan Wilkerson, 4 John Hooks. Super Street: 23 Michael Thigpen, 28 Henry Carter, 09 Luke Scott. Crate Late Models: 1N Jordy Nipper, 2 Terry Lumley, 3 Phil Pitman. World of Outlaws Super Late Models: 39 Tim McCreedy, 29 Darrel Lanigan, 19 Austin Hoobered.

Anyway, I had an okay time at the track. It would have been better if Holli would have been there. I missed her :( We just got home from the races. Joey didn't win but he is still my winner :) Well I'm about to head to bed

To Emily: I bought that fabric at Hancock's. They have a website: hancocksfabric.com. It is kind of pricey though. (Sorry my BlackBerry won't let me comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment