This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Learning to Sew

This morning started out kinda crazy. Holli got up at 7! She watched tv for a long time and then had her pancakes. After that she was ready to play. Since it was pretty outside, we went out and waited on Stefany to get here. Holli wanted to crawl in the grass but that was not about to happen. So she just sat on my lap and laughed at the dogs!
When Stefany came up, we took a ride in the "Airplane" and took Holli to her Granny's. Then we went to Walmart. It is so stupid because it sells sewing machines but no thread or fabric! What's the point!! Then we went buy Zaxby's & got Holli & Courtney some fries :) After that we came back to Kite and Stefany showed me how to sew. (Thank you) We made dresses for Holli. Stefany's looks better than mine. Lol. I guess it is because she has practice where as I don't.
They still turned out cute! I am so glad she came over! I had fun. I am excited about her coming tomorrow. We are going to sew more and then go to a dinner at the Kite Church of God.
Well, Joey had an ASE test tonight. I hope he did good. :) We spent time with his mama and niece while he was taking his test. Anywho, I'll post pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. aww bring one of her dressed you made to school so i can see it! i bet its adorable!!

    ReplyDelete