This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, May 17, 2010

John Deere

All of us slept in this morning! After we got up Holli ate cinnamon toast and had a bath. While Joey was giving her a bath, I called Sandersville Tech about taking my work keys test. They wanted me to come in today! We called Ms. Betty to see if she could keep Holli and she said yes.
So we took her over there and went to Sandersville. It took me about 15 minutes to take the test and I made a 6 out of 7!! :) After that we went to Walmart and I bought some new fabric and we bought Holli a Cars potty! We left Walmart and went to Maricela's.
It was sooo good. Then we went to Stefany's house and watched her cook. We showed her "The Clap." LOL. When we left from there, Willie was behind us playing..he is so crazy!!! We were laughing about it. Then we went to Lovett's.
Ugh, Stefany was right!!! He sure enough broke us. lol. Then we came back and got Miss Holli Dolli :) She hasn't been feeling well. So she went to bed super early. Probably means I have an early morning ahead of me :(
I made a new dress and I know Stefany is going to LOVE it!!!



I made Joey a pillow case too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment