This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Tie Dyed!

Since I haven't been on here in a few days, I should recap! My daddy won the race Saturady night, had an okay Mother's Day. It's not about what you get, its about how you take it! (I didn't want a gift. Lol) I already have what I need...a husband that loves me and a spoiled little girl!
Well I finished all of my school stuff for the week and all of English for the quarter! I'm so happy :)
Today, I went to Stefany's house and we went to Dublin. I was late as usual. Lol. Even though Cake Art is closed on Mondays we still had fun!
We got some new fabric and sewing stuff. Finally found Holli's Kai-Lan clothes! OMG that child will go crazy over Kai-Lan. That is her favorite show and her party theme. I'm excited about her party
I have to order the cake and start preparing invitations and ordering supplies. Yay!!! Anywho, we went to see Stefany's grandpa. I hope he gets better soon. Then we got our toes done! I love having my feet done. It relieves soooo much stress. :) Then we went back to her house and tie dyed some shirts.
Stefany is too impatient so the shirts look alittle crazy. Lol. (I love her anywayz) =] Then I magically stabbed myself in the toe with her knife. I have no idea how it happen. Honestly, I feel stupid about it because it was my fault.
I guess that's why dummies don't play with knives. Haha. Well, Holli and Joey are knocked out :) I love those two monkeys. It's like me and mini me. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment