This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Get up Cow Girl!!!

This morning was kinda rough. Holli got me up at 5:27!!! I finally got her back to bed. Thank God. When we got up again, Holli had stomach problems so she was really upset. Poor thing ): She cried and cried and cried!
So we went to Louisville to get our meds. She fell asleep on the way! I have been about to cough myself to death. Lol. We spent some time with my mama and Holli stayed with them while I went to school.
Then I found out Joey's grandma had kidney failure. I hope she gets better, right now she is in ICU. Please pray for her.

At school, we talked about stress. I wouldn't know how to act if I wasn't stressed out. Lol. We did all kinds of exercises to reduce stress. I was surprised to find out I am the ONLY person who does not like the beach. I don't see swimming and fun. I see hot sun and sand, nasty water and sand between your toes. Lol! It was interesting though.
When I got back to mama's, they had Holli playing in the grass! She was pulling it up and trying to eat it!!! Then she was standing up on her own! I'm so proud. She's gonna be walking soon. :) Well we left and she went to bed when we got home. I stayed up late making her a cow dress. Sooo she is going to be a cowgirl (literally). Haha. Anyway, I better go to sleep :P

No comments:

Post a Comment