This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Great Start with a Rough Ending

Well me & Holli got up this morning & made my mama a pillow! She was my little helper ((more or less supervisor)). After that we went to mama's & Holli stayed while I went to Wrightsville to meet Stefany.
We had so much fun at the mall trying on sunglasses & going to Wal-mart to get our toes done! I would have never guessed that they would do such a GrEaT jOb!!! It was odd how we put our feet in hot candle wax. Lol. All in all, I love my pedicure even if I have lime green toes!
We walked around Wal-mart & got stuff for supper. I had fun with my best fin Stefany!!! =)
Well when I got back Holli was SO happy to see me. Since her daddy suprised me with getting off early, we headed to Swainsboro in all the rain. I had no idea that Ms. Betty & Courtney had been at the Emergency Room.
That poor baby slept most of the time that I was there & then she got up & seen her mama & papa. After Teresa (her mama) left, Courtney wanted a Go Gurt. She ate most of it & then fell in the floor & started having seizures.
It scared me to death! I stayed calm & we rushed her back to the Emergency Room. By the time we got there she had stopped but I meant they were going to see her right then!
That is the worst place to ever go! ((Emanuel Medical))
Courtney's nurses were nice but that one at the desk was rude.
I went up there for Kleenex for the baby & he said that we needed to go back to the room & wait! I was like omg. Then my parents added to the drama. ((Another story)) Courtney's temp is 103.7. So if you read this please pray for her. They claim its from a UTI.
This afternoon has been rough on my poor nerves. I just pray that she gets better & that this rain goes away! I better go before I go to sleep. I will update on Courtney tomorrow <3

2 comments:

  1. I hope shes ok! ill pray for her. thats horrible. its all from a UTI??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Courtney feels better soon! Poor girl, I'll be praying for her.. Update us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete