This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kai-Lan Cake!!!

I was too tired to blog last night. Anyway, yesterday I took Holli to her grandma and I went to Wrightsville to meet Stefany. On the way there I went through a BAD wreck. When a big truck and small car are involved, it is never good.
I finally got to Wrightsville and got Stefany and we went to Dublin :) We went to Cake Art and ordered Holli's Kai-Lan cake!!! I am SO excited! I know its going to be pretty. I think her party is more stressful than my wedding! I want everything to be perfect and NOBODY will mess it up!!!
I got to see the invitations Stefany made and they are gorgeous! I'm excited about those too. Now I have to order all the party supplies and finish up getting her gifts. Everything is going pretty well with the party!
After we left Cake Art, we went to The Freckled Frog and picked up Stefany's burp cloths. They are so cute!!! After that I took her back to her car and then went back to my mama's to see Holli before I had school. She is so rotten.
Then I left for school, took my med terms test and made a 75. I'm proud that I have passed all my tests. :) After school, I went and got Holli. We were on our way to Swainsboro and she went to sleep! So Joey ran in Walmart and we went through the Zaxbys drive thru.
We came home, put Holli to bed and ate. Then we started watching New Moon. Joey got bored quick so he started playing on my laptop. Lol. Then we attempted to go to bed and his crazy sister called with some mess about she was running out of gas by our driveway!!!
Joey told her that he couldn't help her. (Which we didn't have any gas in a jug) So we went to sleep anyway! Lol. Now Holli is enjoying Dora and her pancake. I'm about to give her a bath. Lol. Thinking about riding to Augusta with my mama & sister! Prolly will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment