This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother-Daughter Banquet

Today was not so well. Holli woke up before the sun came up and was in a bad mood until she went to sleep! We went to her Granny's house and I did alittle bit of school work and washed some clothes.
Then I left Holli there and came home and made Holli and Courtney each a dress. When I went back I studied some more and put Courtney's dress on her. She kept saying "Look at my present."
Then we waited on Joey to get home so he could stay with his grandma. It was sweet of him to agree to stay so his mama could go. Well while we were there Holli attempted to kill my phone. Ugh. Now the backlight doesn't work. :/
The banquet was nice except for my ill child who wanted her duh duh. (I asked her if she was going to stay with him BEFORE we left & she said no.) Little Monkey!!! I still love her stanky butt :P Well I'm about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment