This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Airplane

I had a med terms test today. I was kinda worried before I got there and then I got the test. It was rather easy. (If I would learn how to stop speed reading my grades would improve) Any who, I made an 87. Yay me!!! After that, I went and got Holli and we went and got Joey and went to Zaxby's. (Gotta love that place :P )
Since my car is having issues I am officially renaming it. It is no longer the Oldsmobile Alero. It will now be known as the Oldsmobile Airplane. I swear that is what it sounds like. When you take off, it starts out low and gradually gets louder until it is SO loud you can't hear the radio over it. It is the absolute most annoying sound in the world. :/ I hate that car!!! (Joey is suppose to fix it Friday) Well I attempted to start sewing tonight. It was an awful experience. Lol. I messed up more than I should have. I am super excited about Stefany coming over tomorrow to help me.
Mama thinks that she may have threaded the machine wrong. I was like I don't know. lmao. Holli has started trying to walk. She is trying to hide it from us. She wants to remain the helpless little baby. (Personally, I am okay with that! I wish she would stay small forever.) Now she wants to eat on her own and all. It makes me sad that she is growing up but happy that she is progressing at a normal rate.
I can't understand why people talk so bad about teenage parents. As long as you "grow up" then you should be fine. Take responsibility for your baby! I am a teen mother and my child has enough clothes to cloth a whole tribe and more toys at 10 months old than normal 10 year olds have. Joey went to college and graduated and is now working and he was a teen parent. I am in college and I stay at home with Holli. I mean if you want to make it happen then you will. Always strive to be the best that you can be. Just because we are young does not mean we aren't capable. I know several people that had children when they were in their mid twenties or early thirties and are worse parents than any teens. It really matters on your level of responsibility. If you can't take care of a goldfish, you probably don't need a kid.
(Sorry, I am just sick of being just another number) I am far from any judgement of a teen parent. Besides life is too short to dwell on everyone else's opinions. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment