This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Marriage

I have been thinking a lot about marriage. I think it is because we are nearing a year and a half :) Growing up I heard a lot about marriage, both good and bad. To me, marriage is something you have to experience on your own. It is like that new flavor of icecream that you think looks yummy but are unsure about.
I have heard how marriage would be good for the first year and just go down from there. Honestly, I have yet to see it go any where but up. I was pregnant for part of the first year and Joey was always there for me and he loved me through all of the crying, vomiting, temper tantrums and sleeping til lunch. Then I gave him the most precious gift in the world...Holli.
She truly changed us. We went from being two teenagers to being two parents. It helped us a lot. I don't think getting pregnant without any support for a baby is a good idea. Holli has always had the best of everything and we have always been able to give her that.
I love my little family :D Marriage is the most wonderful experience ever. Especially when you are married to the best man in the world! I love him with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment