This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, May 21, 2010

11 months old :)

Today started out like any other day, we got up & got Holli fed. After that we watched the new Backyardigans movie. I swear Holli is JUST like Pablo on there! He was singing a song about "I get whatever I want". Lol
Then we went to Swainsboro & went to Granny's. I did some med terms work & finished chapter 13. Then Stefany got there & we went up town. We went to Wal-mart & got some acrylic paint.
I couldn't paint if my life depended on it. Lol. Stefany painted some cute stuff for Holli & Courtney. I believe that is the baddest three year old in the world! I love her to death but she is aggravating.
After a while, Stefany left & I went in & cooked some muffins. The children liked them ((Joey included)) He is the biggest youngin! Then I helped Ms. Betty with supper & did more med terms. Then we came home & put Holli to bed. I started my sct 100 work but decided I was ready to quit lol.
So now I am getting ready for bed! I had so much fun with Stefany today! Courtney wanted to go home with her as long as she could paint. Lol. Its hard to believe that at 11:46 a.m. Holli turned 11 months old. I feel so old!
It definitely doesn't feel like that long. I remember waddling around crying with my feet. & when I was getting up every few hours to feed a new baby. It may seem crazy but I do miss those days. ((Sigh))
Now I know what my mama cried about at my wedding. It truly won't be like this for long. It is best to enjoy the moment & make the best out of it. You never know who will be there tomorrow & you don't when you'll take your last breath.
Live life to its fullest, love hard & live with no regrets!!! & most importantly always think before you say, you never know who may be listening & who it may hurt.
As Thumper was told, if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment