This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Follow Up Day

We got up super early this morning for Joey's follow up visit. Poor little Holli hated getting up but loved her pancake sausage! Dr. Sidow told Joey that everything looked fine =] Thank God. Then we went to Target and bought Holli some birthday clothes.
Then we started back home and when we got to Wrens Joey had to have some Prescott's Strawberries :) They are the best. We dropped Holli off at my mom's and then we went to Wal-mart and got some angel food cake and some vanilla icecream. We went to the inlaws and shared. It was soo good :D I finished up all my school work except for med terms and I'm almost done with it. Now its time to start writing papers :/ Got three to do.
Anyway, we came home, got a bath before the weather got bad and then started cleaning. I cleaned out Holli's closet. A whole garbage bag of clothes!!! Its so crazy. I dusted the whole house and Joey cleaned Scrat's (our chinchilla) cage. Now it is bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment