This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fiiies & Dorie

Holli & I slept in this morning! :) After we got up, I fed her breakfast & I got dressed. When she finished I attempted to show her the potty again. She whinned about it and sat there for a minute. Then she wanted to look in it! We are now buying "Easy Ups" rather than diapers.
I never knew they made them that small. Well we went & got gas & went to Zaxby's & got fries. We went to Ms. Betty's & when I walked in the door all I heard was "Cate-Cate, I want fiies."
To start off I swore she was saying flies but she meant fries. Lol. After awhile it was "Cate-Cate, I wanna watch Dorie & some hicken strips." Then I went to school & signed up for my PSB!!!
I took my med terms test & made an 80. I'm proud of it lol. Now I'm at home spending time with my hubby :D I love him soooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment