This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Buffalo

Today went by fast! Holli & I got up & messed around the house for awhile. I started introducing her to the potty :) She was scared of it at first but then she wanted to pull on the gear shifter. After that I took her to Zaxby's and then to her Granny's. I went to see my parents before school. We talked for awhile and then I went to school.
I went to find out about the PSB and I am suppose to know something in the morning :D I'm sooo excited!!! Well then I went to Psychology. Even though it is my third time taking the class, I do enjoy it.
We found out what animal that our personality relates to. Mine relates to a buffalo. (Perfectionist, optimistic, not concerned with feelings) LOL. Sounds just like me!!! I am so tired of people thinking that others are talking about them. We are grown & have way better things to do.
Just GROW up!!! If I have something to say to anybody, I will tell them. (Especially with no meds!!!) Well even with my meds! I have a family & a life. Some people need to get one...I am stressed out & don't have time for it.
Anyway, if I hurt your feelings that probably means that I am talking TO you, NOT about you. Ugh.
I made some spinach/sausage lasanga. I know it sounds weird but it tastes sooo good! Then we watched some more of Brothers. Its getting better. I'm not ready for my test tomorrow :/ Oh well, I better go to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment