This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Stupid Dog, you make me look BAD!

Since Kim didn't have to go to the doctor, we just visited with my family. I did my Psychology test and made a 96!!! :) Thankfully, I am done with that class for the week. I have SCT and Med Terms left!
Well, I went to Ingles yesterday and bought Holli some Gerber Graduate snacks and she is in love! Then she went to sleep on the way to Swainsboro (after she poured chocolate milk all over herself). We watched her da da work on his racecar and then we came home.
I cooked and Joey put Holli to bed. After that I made a tiny dress and we watched New Moon. It was so good :) Joey got into it :P Then we went to bed and at about midnight the dog started barking (at nothing) and woke Holli up!
We stayed up for a long time trying to get her back to sleep.Then after she went to sleep, the stupid dog started barking again! I was ready to kill her!
Now Holli is eating cinnamon toast and watching Diego. I'm sooo tired :(

No comments:

Post a Comment