This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tater Tot Casserole =)

So this afternoon I decided that I was going to cook since Ms. Betty had to take the children ((Holli included)) to Vacation Bible School :)
I decided to cook a tater tot casserole. So, I had to run to Harvey's to get what I needed & while I was there I picked up some quail. ((I'll get to that later))
I made the dish and served Hoppin' Johns ((black eyed peas)) with it. It was sooo good! Oh before I forget, while I was gone Courtney got on the step stool & fell off. While falling, she started wetting herself. I know its ugly to say it but it was so funny! She is crazy.
Joey is putting a body on his racecar ((as everyone else would say "about time" He got a good start on it & while the children were at church, I got an email from Ms. Poss saying that I made a 95 on my Research Paper for English!!! =]
I was beyond thrilled. After we came home, we jumped in the shower & waited for Holli to get home. I did my SCT 100 work. Now all I have to do is a Final in that class & English!!! I have a presentation & Final in Psychology. In med terms, I have a few more terms ((I got ahead in that class today)), a terms article, 2 more tests & a Final!
I truly believe that I can handle the classes that I chose for Summer.Quarter! Oh I forgot about the quail. Lol. I am going to make smothered quail tomorrow night. =] ((I should have went to cooking school))

No comments:

Post a Comment