This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Augusta with my mama (=

I got up at 5:45 this morning! Since Holli was still asleep I went ahead & did my hair& got dressed. After awhile I decided to go back to sleep.
Needless to say at 8:35 she was just getting up!
I had to run through the house & grab everything I needed. Then I rushed to take Holli to her Granny's. ((All Holli wanted to do was wake Courtney up!))
I told her bye & then rushed to my mama's. So then we left for Augusta. I absolutely can't stand three things...road workers on cell phones, $5 minimum on credit cards & most of all MINI VANS!!! Those three things cause constant stress in my life.
Well the doctor's appointment went well. I pray this helps. Well after leaving MCG ((the best hospital ever)) & Dr. Newman ((the best ob/gyn ever)) we went to the Olive Garden. It was soooo good (:
After that we went to Party City & they had no idea who Kai-lan was! So we went to Party n Dollar. They still didn't know! After that we went back to louisville to get my medicine. While we were in Fred's we got Holli a big pool & a floaty. :)
Then we went back to mama's & I went to Swainsboro & dtarted putting treat bags together ((we ordered the rest if the Kai lan stuff off the internet))

No comments:

Post a Comment