This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Stitches?!?

Today has been crazy. Holli didn't get up until 9:15. We headed to my mama's house. I called Joey on the way there & ask what he was doing. He said oh just going to get my hand checked out.
He confused me for a minute & then I asked what was wrong with his hand & he said hecut it really bad at work. I freaked out & told him that I was coming to Savannah. Like any man he said oh it aint that bad.
I told him if it required stitches I would come down there. So we went to mama's & I was very stressed out. Holli got to play in her new pool :) I'll upload pics soon. Then I finally got Joey to answer the phone. I asked what was going on & he said I'm leaving now, they stitched me up. I am twice as freaked out now!
He said I'm going to come home in a few minutes. So I went to Ingles & got what I needed & went back & picked Holli up. She had to go to vacation Bible school =)
Then I met Joey in Swainsboro. We went to Merle Norman & Joey had a hair appointment. He looks 50 lbs lighter!!! I asked Jessica if she had time to color mine & luckily she did! I love it!!! I would recommend anyone to her!
After we got home, I painted my toes & put little 92's on them (=
Then I took a bath & I had to clean Joey's stitches. Come to find out he has 7!!! It looks pretty bad :/ Now I am in the bed & glad that today is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment