This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wild Wednesday

Holli & I got up this morning & watched tv. After awhile she got tired of tv so she had a bath. Then she ate mini pancakes for breakfast.

Then we went to her Granny's house. Holli really enjoys playing with Courtney. Now Holli has started saying daddy. She pointed at her calendar this morning & said dorrr & burrrsss. (her way of saying Dora & Boots)

Well they ate popsicles & snacks together. lol. I attempted to study for my test. I made a 100 on the abbreviations test! I went to school & then went to see my parents.

I stayed there for awhile & then I went to the shop to see my hubby. Tina, Ridge & I went to Wal-Mart to get party food :) Then we came back & I made joey come on.

We ate with his mama. I have to add salt. LOL. Courtney was happy to see that I went to Walmart & bought some Ooby Doo Ogurt.

I am excited about Holli's party but nervous about everything coming together. Well until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment