This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Final Exam &&* Final Preparations

Today has went by rather fast. I got up and finished the treat bags for the party. I am excited but nervous too. I sure hope it cools off! After I finished that, I took a bath and got ready to go to Swainsboro.

I went by the bank and then went to Ms. Betty's house. Holli was happy to see me but she was happier to see Ogurt (yogurt). Haha. Holli and Courtney drank some yogurt drink things and watched tv.

I played with both of them for awhile. We ate lunch, well everybody else had sandwiches and I had cereal...I don't know what my thing is with cereal! Courtney got a shower and Holli and I played on the bed. She loves to look out of the windows.

Later on I left and went to Walgreens to pick up some highlight brightener. Thrn I went to school. i was beyond nervous about that test. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I stayed and waited to see my grades.

I made an 82 on the final and came out with an 85 average! I am proud of myself ((even if it could have been higher)) I stopped by my parents' house to talk to my mama about the party. I hope we have it all worked out.

I came home and did my FASFA ((finally)) and counted the treat bags. I made 50! Holli got in from church and we played until Joey got home. Then she had mac & cheese for supper and went to bed. Wow, time flies..it doesn't seem like its been a year...

No comments:

Post a Comment