This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Peas, peas & you guessed it, more peas!

Holli got up this morning & we started preparing for our day. I fed her & dressed her. I did the same to myself.

After all that we got in the car & went to Louisville. I added a class to my summer schedule & dropped one. SO now I have four classes. Holli slept the entire time I was there!

We left STC & went to my mama's. Holli spent some time with her grandma. I got to see Holli's party supplies. They are so cute.

We headed towards Swainsboro after that. I cooked lunch & we ate pork chops & fried squash. After awhile Ms. Ruth & Christina came & brought some fresh peas.

I started shelling them & we shelled all of them. We ate ham, peas & squash for supper. We let Holli spend the night since Courtney went with Christina.

Today has been a long day. Tomorrow is going to be long too. I have to study for my final & fill out my financial aid forms. I SN looking forward to going with Tina. :) Well good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment