This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Slow Saturday

I was being lazy this morning. LOL. When I finally got up, I went to Ms. Betty's. Holli was asleep when I got there. Then Stefany arrived & we went to Merle Norman.

I swear they get all of my money. LOL. I had my hair cut shorter & stacked more. We went to Dairy Queen & saw Tina. Then she dropped me off.

I played with Holli until Joey got home. Then I took his junky phone back to Verizon. I love Andrew in there. He is AWESOME!!! I came back with a new phone && cover for Joey. He also put some awesome apps on my phone.

Then we cleaned my car out. It really needed it. We found out why I have no horn & tried to fix the lower settings on my ac. Then we went back to Ms. Betty's. Courtney had Holli in the "race car" and was pushing her around the yard!

I was scared she was going to get hurt but she was squealing & holding on to the steering wheel. After that we came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment