This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Enterprise

Today started out normal. We ended up going to Ms. Betty's. Holli & Courtney played for awhile. I did some stuff for med terminology. After a while I went to the bank & started towards Stefany's house.

I had an experience with her & Willie on the four wheeler! We went to Dublin to Enterprise. I was picking in her about her getting a KIA & unfortunately she had her choice of black or white!

We went to the mall. I am so proud of myself! I only spent $8.53. Haha. Well I did find out I am Not a 3 maybe a 3/4 but not a 3. lol I better just stick to the 5!

I went to school. (was late) The worst part is I had some guy trying to get my number. I told him that I was already late & he was persistent but he gave up when I said on top of being late I was married.

I came back to Swainsboro & finally got my phone fixed. No more unknown calls. lol. We ate & came home. I just pulled my fake nails off. I am so tired. Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment