This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Birthday Girl =]

Got up late this morning! I rushed to get ready. Then I ran to Swainsboro to pick up Holli. She was so happy to see me.

I took her to her Nana & I went to Dublin with Stefany & Austin. He is such a cutie! I'm thankful that they were patient enough to wait on me to get my pedicure.

I freaked out because I left my bank card in my car. After that we went to Cake Art & picked up Holli's cake. Kailan was kinda fat but overall I was happy. Then we ran in Oconee Bait & Tackle & bought two of the cutest shirts.

We left there & went to Louisville with the cake. The party went well. I am happy that its over! Holli had so much fun eating her cake & sliding with her daddy.

I am thankful for all of our friends & family that could make it. I know that some didnt come & I understand. The only problem was that it was so freakin hot.

I am thankful for Valerie coming to take pictures. I can't wait to see them. Holli got so many gifts that they had to ride home in the Acadia. I'm glad that Andy, Tina, & Brandon were there to help bring that stuff home.

Now its bedtime. I am beyond tired. Thanks everyone. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know you & Holli Jai are worn out! Yesterday was such a busy day, but everything was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I loved being there, just wish McKenzie wouldn't have gotten sick :( You're pictures will be up hopefully by the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete