This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Races && Father's Day

Since I didnt post last night I need to make up for it! Since the Purvis family had an emergency, our races got cancelled. I am glad things are going better for them. Well, we ended up going to Dublin to watch. Before all of that, we went to Merle Norman & got Joey's hair cut. I bought some make up. LOL

Then I took Joey back to the shop & I went to Verizon. Since my NEW Droid Eris went crazy I traded it in. It took the Verizon employees hours to get my pictures & contacts off of it! Now I had the Motorola Droid. I absolutely LOVE these phones!

I got Joey a new phone. We always go with the cheap ones because he is rough on them. Well, we went to the race track & pushed Holli around all day in her new car! Stefany & Willie came, he finally got to see Holli.

To make an even longer story short, it was hot & the dust was beyond terrible but we made it through it. My daddy still won despite the crazy conditions. Anywho' the funniest part was when Andy hit a bump in the road on the way home & Joey (he was sleeping) freaked out & started choking out the head rest. By this time Andy was up on the steering wheel.

We slept in this morning. Holli played with her daddy & her new toys. I can't believe she'll be a year old tomorrow. :/ I miss having that little baby. Well those two had sooo much fun & then we let Holli eat Kailan. She really enjoyed that!

We went to Wal-mart & saw Moni, Wayne, & little Raylen! She is adorable. Then we saw Crystal & her little one. After we left there Joey spent some time with his daddy. I talked to mine on the phone. I was too busy to go up there. Well Holli spent the night with Courtney.

I better get some sleep. I have a long day tomorrow & its my lil stinker's big day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment