This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

RaCe NiGhT

I was so happy that Joey didn't have to work today. All three of us slept until 9. Holli & Joey played for awhile.

Well I decided to go have all my hair cut off. I'm glad Stefany was there for moral support. I really do like it. After that we went in Walmart & got some hair stuff.

I went back to Ms. Betty's & Joey loaded up his racing stuff. After that we went & got subway. It was good :) Then we played with Holli for few minutes & we left for the race track.

It was so hot outside. Today I loved Kellie Scarboro for cutting my hair off. LOL. Anyways, I stayed in the air conditioned concession stand for a long time.

I watched Joey & Austin's heat races. Joey finished 5th in his & Austin won his heat && feature!!! I was so proud of both of them. Joey finished 2nd in his feature.

They had an awful wreck in the late models. Thankfully no one was hurt. We got paid & came home. &&&* took a shower to get rid of the dirt & sweat!

SN: Stefany, please remind me to tell you what I was told about that jinxing parking spot! SMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment