This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Church Day ;)

Joey & I slept in this morning.=) Joey & Flash (our dogg) went to the shop. Polli (our other dogg) & I slept later. lol.

When I got up, I finished my SCT 100 final. Thank goodness. Then I called Joey to come pick me up. We went to Walmart & got refreshments for church.

When we got done, we went to ms betty's & ate. Then we got Holli & headed to church. She had soo much fun. I'm glad she likes church.

On the way back to my parents' house, Holli fell asleep. So we ran in & left the car running. (we kept an eye on her) Then we took her back to Ms. Betty's for evening service.

While they were at church, I came home & started cleaning. I have a clean bathroom, computer room, Holli's room & the dishes. :)

After that we went & got dog food & we picked Holli up. She went to church three times today. She was asleep when we got home so we laid her down. We took a bath & then washed both dogs.

Poor Polli is swelling up. I am excited! Well I better catch some zzzz's =)

No comments:

Post a Comment