This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Long Day!

I got up at like 11. I freaked out about the time. Then I had to call Farm Bureau. They tell me that they won't cover a rental.

This adds stress on to my day. Unfortunately if you are under 21, you can't rent a car! It's ridiculous. After running around like crazy & killing my phone from making calls, I got the truck to the body shop.

I don't know what I would do without Stefany. She has took me everywhere today. We went to her grandma's house & she got her hair cut. She even took me to Wal-Mart.

So....for now I am carless. (( Even though I didn't hit the deer)) Oh well. It'll all work out. I finally got back to see my Holli Dolli. She was so happy to see me.

You've gotta love that little 5 teeth smile :P She is amazing. She knows where her birthday presents are & she constantly tries to get to them.

We went out to eat. Then Joey worked on his race car. Now its bed time. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment