This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Daddy Time ;)

I slept in this morning & gave Joey & Holli some quality time together. They played & she loved it! Then they went for a walk, once they got back I had to check both of them for ticks! Lol.

We got ready & went to church. The highlight of church was when the preacher was talking about how people didn't believe Jesus was the son of GOD because he was from Galilee & only trash came from there. This lady said well that sounds about like Kite. I was speechless!

Then we went to my parents house for a little while & Holli decided she wanted to stay. So we went to Walmart & got the oil for my car. Gotta get it ready for our trip :) Then we ate supper with Ms. Betty.

Courtney got to eat some watermelon. I hate to see what she is going to call that! Then we came home & I posted some baby clothes for sale. Ugh, its time to let go!

I'm getting ready for bed...long day tomorrow. Hopefully Tin-Tin is in for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment