This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Classy Cuts...

I got up this morning & waited on the pest control man to get here. I absolutely hate bugs! After he left, I left & went to ms betty's. Since I told Tina that I would go with her to get her hair done, I was waiting on her.

I played with Holli & Courtney for awhile. They were fighting over me! I had decided against getting anything done to my hair.

Well anyone who knows me well can tell you that I constantly change my mind! LOL. Once I got down there I decided I wanted highlights. So I have blended blonde highlights.

Tina's hair looks so much better. Nicole does a good job. After we left there we headed back to ms. betty's. Holli played with Brandon Ridge for a few minutes.

After that, they left & I played with Holli. Courtney went back home with Christina. So, I finally buckled down & worked on my study guide. Thankfully I finished it.

The weather started getting really bad so Joey didn't get to work on his race car. We had supper with Ms. Betty & we decided since the pest control company came, we would let Holli spend the night again.

We came home & played a hand of rummy & came to bed. I have to finish making treat bags tomorrow. Busy, busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment