This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Update & more

So Courtney is doing pretty good. She seemed a little better when I went up there. I took her a stuffed animal ((mini daschund)) & since I have one named Flash, she named her Pash ((she can't get the "f" out)) They seem to think its just a really bad UTI. They have done ultrasounds & all. I think that if she can keep her fever down that she will come home tomorrow. It hurts my feelings to see that baby up there with an IV & all. Thanks for praying for her :) I think it helps =)



Well I have had one crazy day! I went to Kay's yesterday & had my ring cleaned & that lady said the stone was loose. So when I got up this morning I took it to Stewart's & they fixed it. Yay!! After that I went to Ms. Betty's & then Wal-mart to get Courtney a gift. Then I had to run by Subway. All those ladies went to yelling at each other "she's got a list" lol.


After that I ran the food back by her house & went to the hospital. I think Courtney was glad to see me. Poor thing! She wanted her gift though! They did ultra sounds on her kidneys while I was there. After a while, I went back to Ms. Betty's & ate a seriously late lunch. Haha. I played with Holli & then I had to go to school!


When I got to school, we listened to a lecture, took notes & watched a few videos. Well let me back up, first Crystal & I presented. She did good & I was a bundle of nerves. Everything has me stressed out. After all of that I ran home & got my phone charger & went back to Ms.Betty's. Holli was already asleep. So we ate & Ms.Betty went back to spend the night at the hospital with Courtney.


We came home & Joey put Holli to bed. I took my Psychology final. I was surprised but I made a 90!!! (= Now I am about to fall out! Until we meet again...

2 comments:

  1. Girl you did better than me today presenting! congrats on the 90! i hope i do just as good when i take mine in the next few days! what all was it over??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! glad that courtney is better! ive been thinking about her all day! :)

    ReplyDelete