This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday Girlie

I got up this morning & got ready to go get Joey's truck. When Stefany got here we went to Swainsboro & got Holli a mini cake! Then we went to Sandersville Tech & we both got our stuff taken care of.

Then we went to their new house so I could see it. It is going to be nice once they get it finished! After that we went & got Joey's truck. I came back to Swainsboro & played with the little birthday girl!

We played until Joey got there. She wanted her da da then. They played for awhile & we ate supper & started home. On the way home, she fell asleep. Thats all that happened today. Tomorrow is going to be busier... I am excited about Holli's new Bella Nova Squeaky shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment