This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Bye, Bye, Good Bye

The title refers to what Holli has told EVERYONE today. Today was pretty normal, we got up & went to the hospital. Thankfully, Courtney got to come home today! =) Well Stefany came over & we went to Wal-mart. Really didn't accomplish anything. Lol.

I went back to Ms. Betty's & baked cookies, well I should say scorched cookies! Lmao. ((Oh I forgot to mention that ANOTHER old man tried to run me over)) I guess they don't like me! Holli & Courtney took a bath together. They were so cute!

Holli threw my phone & apparently broke the camera! ((Verizon will dread seeing me tomorrow)) We ate tacos & now are at home in the bed!

I am excited about going out to eat Sunday & planning our vacation!!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment