This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Ditzy (all in fun)

Holli and I got up this morning and watched Oso on tv. After that she tried pulling up on the sewing machine needless to say she fell over. I loved on her with her constantly yelling dada. Then we went to Ms. Betty's. (You would swear that we live there, honestly I hate staying at home alone.) Holli took a very short nap and then started playing with Courtney.

I am happy that Courtney is feeling better! Holli is FINALLY hitting a growth spurt. She doesn't look like she is gaining much weight but she is getting longer. I was taking her in (asleep) and against my chest her feet were hitting my legs. Maybe she won't be the short one after all. (Sorry Georgia)

They played all day long. They played inside and they got to ride the golf cart outside. They do have their differences though. Courtney loves being dirty or nasty and Holli can't stand to be. She doesn't mind getting sticky if candy is involved. =)

Well as for the title of this post, Courtney brought a canvas in the kitchen and told us to look at Holli's hearts on it. So when Ms. Betty asked her who painted it, she told us that ditzy did. Ms. Betty asked her if Steffy had painted it (which she did) and Courtney said NO Ditzy painted it. I don't even know where she got the word from!!!

Since Stefany didn't get home until late, I booked our vacation! I am so excited. We are going to stay in a Villa at the Wilderness Lodge in Lake Buena Vista, FL. I know we are going to have fun =)

We came home and Joey put Holli to bed. (In the afternoons all she wants is her dada) Then we took a shower and got ready for bed. Joey is out now and I am not far behind! Gotta love on my pregnant (restless) doggie =)

1 comment: