This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Babysitting

Today was rather hectic.. I had to babysit Courtney while watching Holli. Holli kept trying to bite Courtney for getting close to me & Courtney meant she was going to beat me up.

Ricky emailed me some pictures of the car & needless to say I am in LOVE! lol I should know Monday if things are going to work out. I am tired from Courtney & Holli. They both stayed with their Granny.

I am excited about going to get my hair cut alittle shorter tomorrow. No races so I guess it will be family night. Oh before I forget again, I am proud of myself, for all that I manage to do & for those that help me along the way, I maDe the President's List!!!

Sunday is going to be fun! Monday is Holli's first visit to MCG General Pediatrics. I'm nervous but happy about the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment