This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cajun Night ♥

Today started out like any other day would. We got up, watched tv, ate breakfast and got dressed! After that we went to Granny's. I worked my butt off on my Medical Terminology study guide. I am about half way done with it. I did some more work on my SCT 100 final. All I have left now is the Access part and it has to be done on Joey's computer.


Well I went up town to retrieve my ring from Stewart's. I think that I should be charging them by now. Anywho, I stopped by Dairy Queen and got the girls a strawberry milkshake and got to see Tina :) I went back and watched those two fight over the milkshake and who was going to get which cup!

We waited on Joey to get home and then we started out towards my parents' house. We got to eat some yummy low country boil (food from the bayou) It was sooo good! We talked a few minutes and then we left to go get Joey's truck. Since Ms. Betty wanted to keep Holli for the night, we left her.

I called my mama when I left and Joey called me. I told her that I would let her go. He told me that he had just hit a deer!!! I was freaking out (even though I could see his truck)

Sooo, I stopped and a nice guy from the church came over to make sure if Joey was alright. ((That was really nice)) Thankfully, he was fine. His truck, on the other hand, was NOT! So I called 911 and had an accident report done. We finally got home.

I have been looking up school books for awhile. Now its time for bed. I have a LONG day ahead of me tomorrow and more than enough to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment