This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holli =)

I am going to start off about my day. Rather normal morning. Breakfast, nap & trip to Swainsboro. The difference was that I gave her a bath & busy butt had to stand up which caused her to fall on her back & make me scream. Thankfully, she was fine. The other difference was that instead of going to Granny's we went to the hospital.

Courtney is doing much better & if she can keep her fever down she will get to come home. Courtney was so happy to see Holli! ((Since Courtney has a non-transmitable infection, we went)) Holli & I made Courtney a Dora pillow.

After that I took Holli & Christina back to Ms. Betty's & went to Tenille to get Stefany. Then we went to STC for me to take my work keys. She has to be a true friend to wait on me to take that crap! We left there & went to Cali Nails. I'm going to say I am pleased with my nails but I'm not going to the ghetto to get them done. ((Not racist comment)) I don't want any back woods trailer park people in there yelling & cussing. Its suppose to be RELAXING! So...I will go to Dublin to get them done! Then I went to school & went & got Holli & came home!


On to the point, I wanted to say alittle bit about my Holli. She is a sweet baby. ((Can be moody!!)) She is a daddy's girl...until he makes her mad. Then its mammamamammama. She now has 5 teeth. I have just got to upload her eating corn! If you say it she WILL repeat it. Her new thing to say is tickle tickle tickle. She weighs 18 lbs & is 29 in long. For those who keep asking buy her clothes in 12 month. They are baggy but I seem to have an obsession for clothes for her, so smaller sizes are covered! Right now she wears between 0-3 & 3-6 month clothes & size 2 shoes. ((If you are planning on buying thoses I'd say buy a 3))


Her FAVORITE cartoon is Kai-lan. Hoho is actually her favorite =) ((I guess its because he is the smallest, like her)) After that I would say Wonder Pets & Ming-Ming or Donald Duck! Her party theme is Ni Hao Kai-lan!

Well I better go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment