This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Nana's, pool, & Granny's

Today was less hectic than tomorrow will be. We got up kinda late this morning & I gave Holli a bath. She ate breakfast & watched the Fresh Beat Band.

After that we went to her Nana's. Holli was happy to see them. I had to go with my grandma to get her hair cut. We went all over Louisville.

I bought BBQ for supper & left it at my mamas! Well after a while Holli & I left. We had to go see Lynn & get some decals for one of Holli's gifts.

Then I took her to her granny's. I left her to play with Courtney & walked to the shop. Andy & Tina were there so I kinda ended up staying & talking.

We got Zaxby's for supper. It was so good. Joey's new car has been lettered! I am excited about tomorrow & Saturday. Jenny is going to the races with us. :)

We put together Holli's "big" gift. I hope she likes it. I'm headed to bed now...I have lots to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment