This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Say Cheese

This morning was kinda odd. I fell asleep on the couch & I sleep super light. I quit hearing Holli moving so I jumped up & she was laying in the floor asleep! After that we got ready & went to the hospital. We saw Courtney for awhile. Then Ms. Ruth & Christina came & me & Ms. Betty went to the WIC office.


On the way there I dropped my car off to have it detailed. We got to the WIC office & then they wanted her to take a nutrition class! So I sat off to the side & texted Joey! I did learn that there is 9 teaspoons of sugar in a soda!


After that we went to Dairy Queen & got Courtney a blizzard. I got my car & that guy did an excellent job! ((For people that live near me, I went to the place beside Dairy Queen)) Thankfully he got the milk out of my back seat. I was so happy when I left there & as I am passing by Wal-mart, this seriously old man never stops at the stop sign & bumps into the side of my car!!! I freak out, especially, when he drives off! I followed him to Burger King & get out & have to tell him that he hit my car! Thankfully it didn't hurt it. Joey noticed a little dent but we just talked it over & he apologized & I just let it be.


Then I went back to the hospital & spent most of the afternoon with Courtney. Ms Betty & Holli went home! Teresa FINALLY showed up & I got to leave. ((Joey was already home)) So I went to the shop & told him to come on. We went & got Holli & went to Wal-mart. Holli was telling us what she wanted & all! I told her to smile for a pic & it is absolutely gorgeous! It was the highlight of my day. =].


Then we came home & now Holli & Joey are asleep. Courtney is doing much better & SHOULD be coming home tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that Courtney is doing better & should be coming home soon! Oh yeah & the day you get your car detailed ...some man hit it! Go figure, right? haha

    ReplyDelete