This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pediadontist

Today was better. Stefany, Holli, & I went to Dr. Baker's office for Holli's first dental visit. She played until they called her back & she was so good! She didn't whine or anything. She spent some time with her Aunt Steffy today!

I locked my freakin keys in my car. Thankfully, there was a man there nice enough to help out. After that we went shopping. I got a cover for my Motorola Droid ((or as it says D R O I D))

Stefany talked me into getting Holli's ears pierced. I was so nervous! Thankfully, it went better than what I thought it would. She loves them now...&&*...she got a cookie!

We went by my parents house & then went to Swainsboro to Walmart. I bought some ((Ogerit)) yogurt & Holli a pair of Kailan sunglasses. I am ready to see her reaction to them tomorrow!

I stayed over at Ms. Betty's for awhile...long enough for Courtney to burn her hand on my old straightener. Poor kid. Better get some sleep, hopefully going to look at a new car tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment