This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tiring Thursday

Well when I finally got up this morning we went to South Carolina. On the way there we stopped by The Little Dutch House Bakery :) You've gotta love that stuff and Joey and Holli had breakfast off of a ham roll. They were so cute. Holli was mad because she thought Joey was eating her food. When we got to Greenwood we stopped at Fatz Cafe for lunch.
Those people thought I was crazy for ordering Holli a chicken pot pie! I guess she does look tiny. Lol. I had the Edisto Shrimp and Grits and Joey had the Calabash Chicken. It was so good!! Then we went up there and visited with friends. Holli refused to go to anyone but the puppy. She kept saying doog, dooogg, dogg. It was so cute. :P She is growing up so fast. I can barely believe it.
Well later we left and went to visit with my family. I ate blue crab and more shrimp. Yum!! Joey had his tomato soup. Holli stayed to spend the night with my mom. Thankfully Joey's ASE study books came in and now he can really get on it!! With Holli at mama's and Joey studying, I did some school work. It is time to get back at it. Lol. I have so much to do that I feel overwhelmed. :( Three papers to write and two presentations. Its craziness!!! Oh well. Anywho, I am going to take the pics tomorrow. Including pics of the fleece that I recently bought and the baby toys for sale :) Holli has the new blankie so I may have to hold off on that pic. Anyway it is late and I am going to bed. Leave some comments about the blog! :D

2 comments: