This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oral Surgery Day :(

Got up super early and went to Martinez to Hobby Lobby. I got some super cute fleece :) Some duckies, lady bugs and flames! I want to mix it up. Anyway, after we left there we went to Dr. Peacock and Dr. Rafoth's office to have Joey's wisdom teeth removed.
He thought it wouldn't be that bad. I think he found out that he was wrong! I sat out in the waiting room and studied and talked to the elderly people (who wanted to know if I was there with my brother!!!) Lol. Finally they got done with him and I went back to recovery to see him.
My poor baby looked like a chipmunk with cheeks full of gauze. :/ Joey kept trying to talk to me and I couldn't understand anything he said. Lol. Dr. Rafoth came and checked on him and the nurse gave us instructions. I love that place. I would recommend those surgeons to anyone =] They are the BEST!!! (Honestly that's saying a lot coming from a use-to-be dental assistant) :)
We went and got Holli who was super worried about her duh duh. She loved on him and talked to him for awhile before we left Bartow to go home. On the way home, my two babies went to sleep and when we got home, we all took a nap. We definitely needed one. Then we got up and went to see Joey's parents and to go to Wal-mart.
We went to Wal-mart and Joey decided that he want to go watch Brandon and Jared's games. Little did we know that Jared was at the hospital with an injured shin. :( Poor Jared. Thankfully it isn't broken but it is hurt badly. So we went to see them and then we came home. On the way home my babies went to sleep again. When we got home I finished Chapter 5. Yay!!! Just gotta do Chapter 6 tomorrow :) and fixed Joey some tomato soup that he made me put in the refridgerator. Lol. Well I never got around to taking any pics. I have been going since early this morning and now its time for bed!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment