This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lazy Wednesday

Today was rather boring. I am glad to have my hubby home so we can spend some time together as a family. I wish it was under other circumstances though. We spent most of the most asleep. Holli didn't get up until 10:30. Thank God!!
We finally got up, we spent some time with Holli (booger head) who spent her morning buried in blueberry pancakes. :) She is so silly. Then she wanted to play with Joey and they played while I studied for my medical terminology test. When I got done I fed them mash potatoes and I ate tomato & avocado.
After that Joey gave Holli a bath and I took them to his parents' so I could go to school. I left my babies:( and went to school. I took my test (praying that I did good) lol. Sat through the lecture, came back to Swainsboro and went to Wal-mart. Then we came home and put Holli to bed and ate supper. Joey ate the best tomato soup ever!!! (Progressive Hearty tomato) I had chili macaroni. Then we ate some ice cream. =] Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches are the greatest. =D Well I still didn't get around to taking pics. :/ I am super tired so I'm going to bed. Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment